Grow Your Business
If you look for ways to expand or re-start your business you need a different perspective of your current situation and your future
Start And Grow Your Business With Expert Advice and Support
John di Stefano | Business and Start-up Coach
There are many good reasons to start a business today, from being your own boss, designing your own future, becoming a real change maker and having a real impact on all the people you can touch by doing something amazing.
But the reality is that most start-ups never really make it off the ground. Statistically over 80% of all start-ups give up within the first 3 years.
Why? Why do only a few start-ups ever make it while others fail so miserably? What does it take to create a successful business from the ground up and guarantee its success on the long run?
John's experience and training can help you create a successful business
Not only has he got over 20 years experience as entrepreneur, but he helps and trains entrepreneurs
every day and runs his own businesses in an ever changing market place.
How John Can Help
John can discuss pretty much anything related to Business, although his area of expertise lies in start-up development and forming business strategies to create successful businesses.
Unfortunately, creating a business can be quite expensive and overwhelming at the beginning. You need to have the right strategy to generate the business you want. But even after you’ve setup your business and got your first customers you’ll need to build your market with a long-term strategy that ensures the future of your business and guarantees a steady and growing income flow. Exactly this is John’s area of expertise and he’d love to help you become a successful entrepreneur and create a business that supports your way of life while having a positive impact on your market and customers.
- John can help you create a strategy that gets your business off the ground and sets you up for long-term success.
- He’ll discuss ways to turn your idea into a business, keeping in mind your circumstances and the market of your choice.
- John can evaluate your current situation and discuss ways to turn it into a valid business base.
Sometimes it’s helpful to have a second pair of trained eyes on your Business. Especially if you’ve started a while ago and feel that you don’t go anywhere. It is easy to get lost in all the little things required when running a business which causes you to miss opportunities to create new business. John can study your business and discuss ideas with you on how to close gaps and optimise your business.
- A quick one-session business review with John can help you pick out the big, glaring areas for business improvement.
- John can dig deep into your business with you across all areas to really fine tune your business to its maximum potential.
- Most business reviews take place in a video call, written Business audits are also available at an additional fee. Contact John for more info.
Marketing is probably the most important tool of any business in today’s ever changing market place. Understanding and applying the right marketing tools and strategies can be the make or break of your business.
- John can evaluate you current marketing strategy and show you areas of improvement.
- John can teach you how to use all possible marketing and branding options and help you set it up to portrait the right picture of your business.
- Since most marketing today is based on Social Media, John can help you identify the right Social Media strategy for your business.
As entrepreneur the responsibility of your business is on you and that can put a lot of pressure on you with the result of getting stressed, making the wrong decisions, and in extreme cases, burning-out completely. This does not have to be like this. During his years as entrepreneur John has developed and tought many strategies to use stress as a positive propellant and to gain energy out of it instead of being drained by it.
- John can help you setup ways to deal with stressful situations without getting caught in it
- He can help you defining your role in your business and creating the space to be most productive.
- He can show you how your business can be part of your life without becoming your life.
John can also discuss areas not directly linked to a start-up or build-up of a business. This can be anything related to business partnerships, young entrepreneurs with a limited skill set, senior entrepreneurs, business and family and much more. John’s experience in many areas has put him in situations he learned from and can help you understanding it.
- John can discuss the viability of your idea for a new business.
- He can develop ideas for how to collaborate with other businesses to promote your product or service.
- Together you can explore options for creating a business as a project.
Why work with John
- While there are many business coaches out there, John has been a full time entrepreneur for over 20 years, formed 8 different companies in 4 different countries throughout Europe.
- He works with entrepreneurs of all ages every working day and has helped countless entrepreneurs off to a good start.
- Much of what he knows is based on being an entrepreneur most of his working life and on his eagerness to learn and to become one of the best in his field.
- Changing peoples lives for the better by supporting them in creating a life where they in turn can help others has been his mission since starting the Entrepreneur Academy.
- He is passionate about entrepreneurship and always looks for ways to promote and talk about it.
About John di Stefano
John started his first company 1993 in Germany and has been an entrepreneur ever since. His businesses ranged from Advertising over Marketing and Sales to IT to mention the main areas. In 2014 John formed the Entrepreneur Academy in Brussels, Belgium with the aim to provide a platform for entrepreneurs to grow, learn and practise. He is actively involved in many student organisations throughout Europe and regularly invited to talk about entrepreneurship.
As a business coach John is working directly with many start-ups on a consultancy basis, always there to answer questions and to help implementing successful strategies to bring their businesses to the next level.
He creates training videos, invites successful entrepreneurs to talk about their experiences on his podcast station and is a very active blogger with the aim to help entrepreneurs to succeed.
If you are or want to be an entrepreneur, work with John
What others say
As a novice in this field, the most important lesson that I’ve learned is that it all comes down to taking that first step towards your goal. Even if it’s a small one, it still counts. It’s the hardest, but most important. After that, everything will come together.Christian Roja
The coaching sessions with John are always very productive. John really challenges our ideas. He forces us to focus on the next step to take without losing ourselves in big ideas and complexity. Among the things we learned are the importance of getting to know what the customer needs, building a product that fits perfectly this need, and focus on a niche market that we know well.Kristof Geldhof
Working with John has not only given me direction and insight, it has given me the encouragement to push past my fears. John is very clear that while knowledge and passion are crucial prerequisites for your business, it’s putting yourself out there, taking action and being consistent that will drive your success.Diana Siepmann
What I enjoy when working with John is his Character. Always full of energy, able to have fun, positively gives you feedback that you can use, even if you don’t like it! John has a strong attitude about getting things done, so procrastinators be prepared for a dose of reality. For people that are ready to make the jump from dreaming about their project or business idea, to making it a reality, John is the man to move you forward.Chalks Corriette
The Entrepreneur Academy has provided me an environment where I can openly share my struggles and receive enough advice and inspiration to take meaningful next steps. I feel very confident about making my dreams come true.Saori Nishida
I discovered that being an entrepreneur is not only about creating a business and making it run, it’s also about learning through the process of personal development and trying to be the best you can every day.Yasser Dao
Starting a business for me was about taking what I believe in and giving it a form. It was about allowing myself to positively impact the world. As my coach, John has helped me in the process of clearly defining my beliefs, making them even stronger in order to ensure my business is long-lasting.Ana Lazarevic
The energy and attention that John gives you is second to none. I miss it when he is not there. His experience and knowledge of how entrepreneurship works can give anyone the edge when launching their own businesses. His hard hitting, no-nonsense approach leaves no room for being fluffy, he gets to the point, gives concrete advice and leaves you with the confidence to move forwardAndy Whittle
Do you have the budget?
Do you have the budget to hire a coach to steer you in the right direction?
If you said no to either of those questions, STOP. It’s not the time to work with a coach.
Instead I recommend you get started by joining my community on our Social Media Channels and to subscribe to our free Membership in the footer of this page. You will have access to tons of free content to help you better shape the direction you want to go so that you’ll be ready to dive into creating an effective strategy down the road.
If you said yes to BOTH of those questions, here’s the last one…