I’ve been asked so many times about the gear I am using for my video and audio production that I decided to put the listing online. I will try to keep it up-to-date as much as possible.
I do try many products, but I will only add gear to this list that I’ve tested and use regularly.
I added links to mostly Amazon where you can find more details about the items. It often links to the German Amazon as this is where I buy most of my stuff. However, the German Amazon is fully in English. I would advise to look around for the best prices.
I learned the hard way that even the best gear is not doing it without good content that fits your audience. Before buying any new gear make sure you’ve got everything out of your old gear. There is so much new stuff coming out everyday, it is easy to get lost in the maze of products. Don’t fall for it! You’ve been warned!
Here we go:
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 700D
- Kingston SDA3/32GB SDHC/SDXC 32GB Ultra High-Speed Class 3 Memory Cards
- Rode VidMic Go VideoMic On Camera Microphone
- iPhone 8 (as Camera and Sound Recorder)
- iPad Pro 10.5 (as Teleprompter)
- Zhiyun Smooth Q 3-Axis Gimbal Camera Stabiliser
- Kitlens EFS 18-55mm Autofocus
- Kitlens EFS 18-135mm Autofocus
- Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens
- Canon EF-S 24 mm f/2.8 STM Autofocus Lens
- Tascam DR60D MKII
- Focusrite Scarlet 2i2
- Rode NT1 Kit
- Microphone: Blue Yeti Pro (XLR)
- Radius Shockmount
- Rode PSA 1 Podcaster Studio Arm
- Movo Lavalier Mic LV4 (XLR)
- Movo iPhone Lavalier Mic
- Cowboy Lighting System (600-1200 Watts)
- 1 Overhead LED Light
- Fotostudio Softbox Lighting Kit
- Neewer LED Camera Ring (Dimmable)
- IMac 27 (2017), 32GB Memory, full SSD
- G-Technology External Hard Drive 8 TB – Thunderbolt 3
- G-Technology External Hard Drive 6 TB – Thunderbolt 3
- 2x Samsung T5 500 GB SSD Drive – USB-C
- Synology Backup Server (NAS)
- Final Cut Pro X
- Ecamm Movie Tools
- Filmic Pro
- Teleprompt+ 3 for iPad
- Wondershare Video & Audio Converter Ultimate
- Vimeo Pro (Members area/Courses)
- YouTube (Public)
Leave a comment below if you have questions.