If you are thinking about starting a business, make sure you listen to this podcast to help you prepare for your journey. In times of crisis, it’s essential to gain knowledge and be ready for whatever happens. This podcast covers the most important points to consider before you start a business, whatever your field may be.
The points include:
- Keeping your business and life in balance;
- Knowing how to get out if your business fails;
- Avoiding wasting your money on irrelevant things;
- Putting money aside for the unknown;
- Not relying on loans to further your business;
- Learning about your relationship with customers, clients, and partners;
- Finding your niche, without losing the bigger picture;
- Doing business with partners and employees;
- Being patient in making decisions;
- Being open-minded and willing to learn;
I explain these points further, so I can hopefully help you get ready to start your own business. It’s important to keep reminding yourself of each of them daily. I also wrote a blog on this topic. You can find it on our website.